Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer time means we need a patio!

It's been quiet around here home improvement-wise as its been a bit hectic lately. Now is when I'm planning on hitting high gear. Summer time is starting to get into full swing and I've been antsy to get my backyard a bit more bbq friendly. That means I need a patio. As you can see in the pics, our rear deck is a bit small so some added entertaining space is much needed. I've been working the patio off and on for the last few weeks and am pretty pleased how they're turning out. Standard Lowe's brand -- nothing special, but they still look pretty nice. I thought there wouldn't be much to it and proceeded without a level and tamper so it's a bit uneven in spots. Looks like I'll have to redo some of it once I get it sorted out. But that's ok, as I'm a glutton for punishment..

No comments: