Monday, November 19, 2007

nursery in progress

Well today was my day off and I got back to work on the nursery. I hit it hard from the moment my wife left for work to pretty much the moment she got back. I was hoping to get a bit more done today, but I guess it's a good start. I'm about 1/3 the way through scraping down all the paint minus the doors which I'm sure are going to be a fun little side job in and of themselves. I psyched myself up to have the whole room scraped down by the end of the day, so it was a bit of a let down to not even come close. This is going to be harder than I thought. :) I'm thinking a few more solid days of this and I'll be able to try out some citri strip or something to get the last layer of paint off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Love what you're doing with the house!

Have you considered listing it in the Home Name Registry?

The website is www.homenameregistry.com

Billy!

Omar said...

Hi, thanks billy. A little at a time and someday I'll be content with this house. :) You know that's an interesting idea about the house naming thing. I'll have to look into that. Thanks!