Thursday, May 29, 2008

house painting


Here's some pictures I dug up of when the house was getting it's new coat of paint. If you'll recall, the paint scheme we went with should complement the house well -- being a historically accurate color combination for an arts & crafts home. The change is drastic, it suddenly went from a house that was easily overlooked to one that demands attention. On a side note, the house is actually already painted but I think posting in a chronological order is more entertaining. Check back soon for updated pics.

Exterior painting in progress here.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just curious why you decided to paint the brick? We have just uncovered ours, and are debating painting or not, depending on condition. It looks nice.

Omar said...

Unfortunately time is a luxury we didn't have -- if it were my own home I wouldn't think twice about trying to restore the brick. I think it was the right decision.