Sunday, May 9, 2010

guest room windows, day6

Guest room windows -- done.

Oh yeah that has a nice ring to it. The extra time I put into cleaning up the sashes paid off. I think these came out looking really good. It's hard to get a feel for the actual color of the stain in this room for some reason. The sunlight is blinding in here during the day so you can only really appreciate the color when it's overcast or in late afternoon. Taking pictures during the day was almost impossible as they look darker than they actually are. I took most of these at night instead. It's closer to actual color, but you'll just have to take my word for it. They look sweet. Still need to clean the glass..


This pic was taken during the day and is a much better representation of the stain color. Dare I think about stripping the doors next? Hmm..


No comments: